PRAYAS stands for honest efforts
- We have evolved systems to log every data related to our work that includes handling
huge data of thousands of calls.
- We regularly improve our data keeping and reporting system.
- We are shortly introducing our new website called ‘NGOgraphy’ which will mainly
aim to give interface to all donors and associates showing all the statistics.
- You can view our real time rescue counter of year 2013 at our current website http://rescue.prayas-india.org/map.html
- We work in full co-ordination with the related authorities like the forest department,
the municipal corporation and the collector office.
We say only what we do and we do all that we say. Our integrity is reflected by
the real time data available on our website stating our achievements and limitations.
This helps us to improve our performance and set new standards for ourselves. We
always strive to obtain best practices in this field.
Commitment towards improvement
Team motivation & well being
As our work involves handling animals, birds and snakes; safety precaution for our
team members is a must.
- To ensure safety of our team and also of people and the animals we have deployed
protocols of rescue operations.
- We provide scientifically designed and developed equipment to each and every team
member as per the need.
- We train and qualify the team members for the work.
- We provide constant mentoring and motivation for team members to work in the best